The primary objective of our auditing and assurance services is to express opinions on the fair presentation of a Company’s financial statements and ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
Our Audit & Assurances services include:
- Preparation of audit and other reports on Companies, including audit reports on the consolidated financial statements and notes thereto;
- Audit and Assurance Reports on the Internal Control over Financial Reporting;
- Preparation of audit and other reports on external entities and entities with which the Company has contracts.
Our audit and assurance services are based on statutory obligations and professional ethical standards, as well as on our ethical commitment. Our audit procedures comply with statutory requirements and requirements of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
We ensure that our audit and assurance services are performed with due diligence. We also seek to reduce or eliminate risks that may affect the fairness of the presentation of the financial statements.
With James Alpheus Consulting, you will receive personalised accounting services that simplify your business processes. You can focus on your business, while we keep the details of your finances in order.
Our internal audit services are aimed at providing a full risk assessment of the operational controls within an organisation. We identify any threats to the health and profitability of your organisation, as well as providing suggestions on how to mitigate those threats in order to improve its overall efficiency.
We adopt an integrated approach with our due diligence services adopts an integrated approach, which helps identify appropriate operational and financing structures, determine funding requirements, document financial analysis and business plans. and facilitate project financing.
A HOLISTIC APPROACH
In accordance with Sec. 357 of the Company and Allied Matters Act of Nigeria, all companies are required to appoint an auditor or auditors at each general meeting for the purpose of auditing the financial statements of the company.
James Alpheus Consultants are an indigenous firm of chartered accountants that provides independent and specialist support to both public and private organisations in the areas of Statutory Audit and Financial Advisory services.
By combining our strong financial accounting skills with years of experience, we create additional value for our clients. For over two decades, clients across various sectors of the economy have trusted us to provide excellent and reliable services on:
- Financial Statement Audit
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Statutory Audit
- Evaluation of statutory accounting and reporting requirements
- Accounting Risk Assessments
- Financial Statement Forecasts and Strategic Planning
- Financial Control Assessments
- Information Systems Audit
- Management Reporting
- Financial and Management System Design and Development
- Finance and Business Unit Management Services
- Accounting, Reporting and Information System Development
At James Alpheus Consulting, our audit clients are always guaranteed a holistic service that focuses on financial management and organisation performance improvement which ensures value is added to their systems.
Our clear and practical methodology, combined with an efficient automated system makes it possible to deliver high-quality, transparent and understandable results within your desired timeframe. In effect, we begin by transforming complex possibilities into concrete solutions for tomorrow. And the outcome is always a tailored resolution that offers the best of the competitive landscape.